ARSIP BLOG

.: TUGAS BAHASA INGGRIS | ASKING OPINION AND GIVING OPINION :.


ASKING OPINION
(MEMINTA PENDAPAT)

Situasi Formal
Situasi Informal

  1. Would you mind to share your idea?
  2. Would you give any comment?
  3. Would you give your reaction about this?
  4. Do you want to share an idea?
  5. Do you have any recommendation for us?
  6. Do you have an opinion related to this context?
  7. What are your views on this problem?
  8. Share your idea please..
  9. Give us a suggestion please..


  1. What do you think about it?
  2. What do you think I should do?
  3. What is your opinion?
  4. What are you thinking about?
  5. Why do you think so?
  6. Why did you do that?
  7. How’s your life?
  8. How’s your feeling?
  9. Is that good?


GIVING OPINION
(MEMBERIKAN PENDAPAT)

Situasi Formal
Situasi Informal

  1. I personally believe..
  2. I personally feel..
  3. I personally consider..
  4. I presume that..
  5. I personally think that you should…
  6. If I were you, I would..
  7. Why don’t you do…?
  8. Maybe, you need to…
  9. In my own opinion…
  10. Well, it’s better for you to…

  1. I don’t think so.
  2. I think that it’s good for you to…
  3. I think that..


RESPONS
(MENANGGAPI PENDAPAT)

Giving positive response
Giving negative response

  1. 1.     Oh, I like it very much
  2. 2.     It’s great
  3. 3.     That sounds great
  4. 4.     That’s a good idea
  5. 5.     That sounds very nice
  6. 6.     Not bad
  7. 7.     It’s nice/ wonderful/ marvelous



  1. 1.     I’d like to but …
  2. 2.     I’m sorry but …


CONTOH DIALOG

Dialogue 1

A   : What is your opinion about the match?
B   : It’s marvelous
A   : What do you think of the players of the two teams?
B   : They are brilliant. They always threw the ball right into the basket
A   : How about the spectator?
B   : Oh, they are wonderful, they are fair. I like them
A   : Do you have an idea about the result?

B   : think our team will be the winner

Dialogue2

A  : Excuse me. What do you think about this painting?
B  : I think it’s great. It looks real.
A  : OK. Thanks.


Dialogue 3


A     : Excuse me. I think that’s my book
B     : Hmm, I don’t think so. I think this is my book
A     : You’re right. I guess I made a mistake.
 

Dialogue4

A  : Excuse me. I    think those are my glasses
B  : Hmm, I don’t think so. I think those are my glasses.
A  : You're right. I guess I made a mistake.

1 comment:

Eris DSR Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.