ARSIP BLOG

Jatim Skill Competition on Malang

Jatim Skill competition is a competition that is devoted to the students of SMK. On Sunday November 1, 2015 We went to Malang by the travel. We arrived at Malang at 1.00 PM. We go to SMKN 4 Malang to put a tools to be used at competition.  In a few minutes before putting the tools in SMKN 4 Malang, We checking the completes of the tools. After that we go directly to the guest house. 

Arriving at the guest house, I immediately take a shower. After that I pray, I usually pray 5 time every day. At night I'm studying to understand the concept of a different problem. I always browse the references to solve every problem that got me confused.

The next day, I and my teacher went to SMKN 4 malang to checking a tools and technical meeting. Don't be too late, if it is too late then I would throw my time to checking a tools. I'm use Visual Basic.NET, SQL Server, Microsoft Visio to build an application, and Microsoft powerpoint to create a presentation. After checking a tool, we went back to the guest house. We were eating dinner and head of school asked it's readiness to all my friends. 

Then after that competition lasted for 2 days, competition will be run from morning to afternoon. At that time I not breakfast, because I'm so hard to eating at morning. In first of day is create a database, flowchart, and the design interface. Then at the second day of the implementation into code program and presentation of application.

The presentation was over, I went back the next day to see the announcement of the competition results. I would have thought not, I get third place. I am so glad to hear that. After that we go to Universitas Negeri Malang to closing Jatim Skill Competition and received a Charter and a certificate. After that we went back to Bondowoso.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eris DSR Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.